Friday, June 05, 2009

Not Stitching

I haven't been cross-stitching. I've spent a few days working on my 101 Things in 1001 Days; you might want to follow along because there are several crafting projects on the list (see 40-69), one which will be showcased soon. I also finished a project that shouldn't have taken me nearly as long as it did. It's a little Mary Engelbreit-style wreath that I painted ages ago. All I had to do was apply a little hot glue. This was part of my last 101--creating enough wreaths so I had one for each month. I still have a few to go--two or three--not enough to warrant putting it on the new list, but I will have it as a priority because July is one of the missing months.



I will be back on the stitching bandwagon again soon. I need to start the dude's anniversary present. (We're one SNC short in this photo.)

7 comments:

Caroline said...

Cute wreath - I really like the colour of your door.

PS Stitcher said...

I LOVE that wreath!! It is so adorable!! Where did you find the pattern for it or did you make it up?

doris said...

I have to confess. I clicked on the link and was immediately gratified with pictures of the felted bag. I absolutely covet your felted bag. Oh, my, do I have to get back to knitting so I can make one. Makes me wanna start tomorrow.

I'm also admiring your wreath, as well as your paint color choice. Can't wait to see the dude's anniversary gift.

mainely stitching said...

That Monsterbubbles is a GREAT anniversary gift! I love it. :D

Siobhán said...

What an adorable wreath! It reminds me of spring & summer. Love the anniversary chart, too!

Melissa said...

I really love the color of your door! Mine is a sage/basil color, your's is much happier.

Michelle said...

Cute wreath! And I agree, the color of your door is lovely!