- Where did you learn to stitch? My mom taught me crewel and other surface embroidery. I taught myself to cross stitch.
- What is your favorite type of stitching? Cross-stitch. French knots. I love French knots!
- How many years have you been stitching? Over 20.
- What are your favorite threads to use? I love love love Rainbow Gallery Very Velvet; I don't use it often enough.
- Have you tried any new techniques in the past year? If so, which? No. I've been stitching for 20 years. Not much new under the sun.
- Do you prefer small or large projects? Definitely small. I do not have the attention span for large projects.
- Any particular subject matter you prefer for your projects? No.
- Where do you get your inspiration? From YOU! Other bloggers. Whether it's a SAL or just drooling over what you are making. Thanks!
Friday, May 08, 2009
Emily over at the Floss Box had this little meme on her blog while I was away. Emily does a lot of embroidery, which is my roots. I like to visit to see what she is up to; recently she's been working on the most adorable bunny series. If you're a biscornu stitcher, be sure to visit her pattern store. You can get, oh, 90 or so patterns for under $10.