- Sewing Tutorials from The Princess and the Monkey [via whipup]
- Turkey feathers self published a cute book on reusing wool blankets [again with the whipup]
- One Pearl Button recycles a sweater [via Craft]
- A tutorial on Japanese kusudama in two parts [via whipup]
- Craftstylish shows you how to make a paper wreath. I see a lot of possibilities for a person with a large circle punch and a giant collection of paper. Not like I would know anyone like that or anything. [via Craft]
- A freebie from Midsummer Night Musings, which you've all seen by now.
- Pioneer Woman doesn't need a lot of press, but these sandwiches are awesome.
- Whipup gathered baby bootie patterns. I should be making some of these, but where is the time I need?
- Betz White posted this pomander tutorial, and I think I developed a girl crush.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Stars in My Eyes
I've been working on exchange pieces that I cannot show. Instead, I bring you links to some of the posts I've starred in my reader lately.