- 10 hours on Folk Art Threadkeep I don't know if it was exactly ten, but I did work on it. Photo below.
- 10 hours on Curly Q Ewe About ten, photo below.
- Emerald Mermaid (Sunday SAL with Michelle). Michelle, I suck.
- travel project: Monthly Mania I started November.
- Work on DD's RR I suck. But you'll have it at camp! I promise.
- And I guess it would be good if I finished those bags I cut out Yeah, about that...I guess my SILs aren't getting bags for Christmas. The shipping deadline has just snuck up on me. My MIL, however, will be getting the Amy Butler stash and dash bags, even if they're a little late.
- stitch anniversary prize Indeed! And the big winner is...
The random integer, and you're going to have to take my word because I didn't get a screen shot, is #17. That's Annemarie! Yay, you. Yayyou! E-mail me.
And my plan for October: