Thursday, May 24, 2007

Stampastack

My stamping rep had a stampastack--I came home with 12 cards--with SU's retiring stamps--they're retiring about 75 in June. I totally have to buy the set we used to make the blue card. Of course, my sister went through our rep's samples, and it looks like we'll be stocking up in two weeks when we are back to learn to use the envelope template with some designer papers. You know, the night before I go to a coworkers house so her friend the Stampin' Up! rep can sell us something. I've got a sickness.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute cards. Strangely, I only found one retiring set I had to buy this year. Usually I get more. Hmmmm....

Dawn T. said...

Those are adorable!

Suburban Sweetheart said...

Do you know where I can find a class like this in the District???