Monday, November 27, 2006

Workin' From The Couch

Today, I worked from home, on the couch. My world has shrunk to one of red microfiber. And the sandy carpet that lines the way between the couch and the bathroom. My major project for today was to proof read a donor report, and I'm so bored, I actually thought it was interesting.

After work, I worked on the Christmas elf fairy. I'll try to get a photo tomorrow morning before I "go" to work. For now, I'll leave you with the napkin rings I forgot that I made for my cousin. I think the pattern might be from the Spirit of Christmas books. I can't run up the stairs and check. You'll have to forgive me...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, no, you just run up those stairs now!!

How's the pain? I have been thinking of you. Beaming a sunny smile to you >>>>> ;-)))

Megan said...

Hope you feel better soon! Love the napkin rings.

Michelle said...

Love the napkin rings, they are beautiful. I hope your boredom ceases soon!