- Red brick house--our little place in Pennsyltucky, our first house. I do want to invite you in...so we're redecorating
- Research and reading--I spent so much of my life doing it; it really defines me. I love having to look things up for my job, which requires another of the three "r's" 'riting.
- Richter scale--14.5 years in Los Angeles, baby. I was there for the Landers quake and Northridge. R is for riots too. Who knew "R" was for Los Angeles?
- Reichs, Kathy--I love a good mystery, and my favorites are police procedurals, including the work done by forensic anthropologists in books and on tv (but not Bones, I hate Bones).
- Royal Tenenbaums: Love the Wilson/Anderson duo, though Bottle Rocket might be my favorite. I love, love, love Owen Wilson. I'm a huge fan of movies, generally, cultivated in, you guessed it, L.A. It's a really different experience there, dude. I could have also gone with Repo Man with which I was obsessed as a teenager. Back in the day, I had a bag that this guy called a "plate of shrimp" because I carried everything in it and practically anything you could need or name, I could pull from the bag. My life was a plate of shrimp.
- Rubberstamping, we'll let this one stand in for all my favorite crafts: card making, scrapbooking, even knitting and cross-stitch!
- Red Hawk (do I get to use red more than once?) This Cowgirl Creamery cheese is the best stinky cheese I ever et.
- Reboant. Describes my laugh.
- R-o-w-d-i-e. I was a cheerleader. That's the way we spelled rowdie. Rowdie, let's get rowdie!
- Rye bread. Marble rye. In college, I lived on marble rye. Which brings me to the Seinfeld episode. Brilliant. My favorite show e-v-e-r.
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Alphabet Soup: R
Annette assigned me the letter "R" for this little game: post a list of 10 words that begin with this letter and what they mean to you.