Sunday, March 05, 2006

Ewe'll Love It!


Tonight, I finished one of the ornaments that I started (and had hoped to finish) last month. This is Holiday Ewe from Holiday Trimmings by Heart in Hand Needleart. It's on some sort of mystery blue evenweave, and I used the DMC conversion. This is one of the family Christmas ornaments I am making. It will wing its way to England for my sil. Actually, it won't wing at all, it will go by very slow boat.

The picture is a little difficult to distinguish, but it's the best I can manage.

I got told off by Sissy today for working on next Christmas's gifts when I hadn't even finished her gift from last Christmas. She's right, of course, to be upset, but there's just so much yarn and fabric to have to lug around. I will return to it as my "at home" project so that she'll be able to keep track. But I will bring last month's PS ornament on my commute.

No comments: