- birth band sampler, 10 hours -- I did do a few hours, probably about 7.
- Freebie rr --this is complete and ready to be sent.
- sissy's poncho --I've had to unstitch some of this. I haven't gotten back to it.
- auntie's afghan, 10 hours --I've decided that this is a gift for next Christmas. Now I have to think of a good birthday present for her.
- auntie's booga bag, complete --I ran out of hot pink, I just have to make the i-cord.
- auntie 2's shawl --this honor is being passed to my cousin.
- granny's scarf--well and truly done, done, done!
I would like to point out that I do have a few more hours left in November. Ha! As if.
- Make Christmas cards (doing that this w/e with Sissy)
- Finish and send Heart in Hand Wee Ones RR
- Finish and send Sisters and Best Friends RR
- Finish and send Ornament RR
- Make a scarf for the dude's co-worker by 12/14
- Finish Sissy's poncho by 12/24
- Finish auntie's booga bag by 12/24
- Possibly make a scrapbook about my uncle's fishing prowess--my aunt just gave me the pictures and clippings on Thanksgiving, so they're not expecting it. We'll see.
- Make a capelet or shawl to wear on 12/24. I might just wear all black and wrap the yarn around myself.
- Make a scarf for neighbor