Monday, April 12, 2004

Recovery

I finished the backstitching on both the sweet pea and the narcissus. I spent about two hours last night working on the hydrangea. I've decided to send a detailed list of items that were in the lost stitching bag to the finder of lost items. It may not get the bag back, but I'll feel like I have done all I can. When I went to the not-so-lns to pick up the missing flower thread, I picked up a couple of packages of needles. I also contemplated replacing the doo-lally. These steps, coupled with the fact I could work on the hydrangea, make me think that I'm getting over this loss. Of course, I only have two squares to back stitch and about 2 hours work on the hydrangea. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. And it's a bright, white light.

And this is stream of consciousness that rivals my grandmother's letters.

No comments: