Monday, April 24, 2017

Still Here

Friends, I had not expected to be away for so long, but I have taken nary a stitch for months. And months.

It took me a while just to be able to stay up and eat dinner after my safari. It took me a couple of weeks to feel like I was back in the game, but honestly I've felt off for months--I haven't even baked any cookies for the old ladies! I have finally gotten around to figuring out how to share my hundreds of safari photos with you. The only problem is that you won't get to hear my patter.
I am still reading rather than stitching. But I have missed you, so I'll be making the rounds. See you on the interwebs!

13 comments:

Beth said...

Glad to have you back. Was worried about your prolonged absence.

Alice said...

Phew! Glad you're back. Stunning photos. We went on two safaris in Kenya ( just had to go back for the migration). It's a special experience.

Needle Nicely said...

The photos are wonderful. But even more wonderful is having you blogging. Welcome home, Nikki!.


Robin in Virginia said...

Welcome back! I was wondering if you had stayed on safari. You have been missed.

Pamela said...

Glad to see you back!

Vee said...

Welcome back! I have long enjoyed your blog and am glad to see a post from you.

Kristen said...

Thank you so much for sharing all of the photos! It looks like you had the trip of a lifetime!

Bekah said...

Glad you are back, great to see all your great photos of the trip.

Paula said...

Wow! I was hoping you would share photos from your trip. You have some amazing pictures! It must have been incredible seeing so many animals roaming freely in their own habitat. Were you ever scared or worried? I love the giraffes! Welcome back!

Linda said...

Awesome pictures Nikki.

Linda

Carol said...

What an incredible experience that must have been! Loved the photos :)

doris said...

Oh, what amazing things you've seen! You must have enjoyed every bit, and I'm sorry we missed the patter. Hope life is treating you well.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The safari looks wonderful, so amazing to see the animals so close and so free.
Nice to see you back and blogging again.