Wednesday, May 27, 2015

May Small Check In

If you've been worried about me, you were right. No sooner did I hit publish on that last post, than my mother-in-law showed up. Don't feel sorry for me, though, she's a gem! We went looking at art and gardens and played in my garden as well...but there's plenty of time for that story, you're here for the stitching.

I'm participating in the Smalls SAL hosted by Heather at the Stitching Lotus, occasionally...

This Ewe & Eye ladybug (Slow Poke) is one of the pieces I started for Debbie's Ultimate Crazy January Challenge, on Day 12 as a matter of fact. And it was nearing completion at the end of March. And I finally got around to it.

For more information about this SAL, check out the link in the sidebar.


12 comments:

Needle Nicely said...

We're here for the stitching, but we also are interested in your personal doings. And I was concerned about you, though my guess was that you and the Dude had gone to England. As your mother would say, you should check in more often!!

Linda said...

Congrats on the super cute finish Nikki.

Linda

Beth said...

Smalls are nice when you have company and not much time to stitch.

Pamela said...

Very cute!

Sheryl said...

pretty finish and cute design

Margaret said...

Very cute finish! Glad you have a gem of a MIL. I had one too. We are both lucky!

Justine said...

Cute finish! Glad you had a good time with your MIL.

Robin in Virginia said...

What a sweet piece! I really like the colors in this design.

Robin in Virginia

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice to see some of the starts becoming finishes.
Glad you enjoyed your MIL time too.

Annie said...

What a cute little finish. Just right for this time of year. You are lucky to have an MIL that you get along with so well. Nice to have playmate.

Brigitte said...

This little guy is a little cutie. And it must feel great to have a finish of one of Debbie's Challenge pieces.

Sharon said...

This is just adorable, love the colors. Congrats on the finish!