I found these questions on Silverlotus's blog who first read them on Bonnie's blog.
1) Which fabric do you most prefer? linen, but I'm not fussy
2) What is your favorite fabric count? I love some things stitched on 11-count and others stitched on 40, the right fabric for the design!
3) What colour fabric do you most enjoy stitching on? neutrals.
4) What is your favorite fibre? silk
5) How many of the 450 DMC Colours do you own? all of them
6) Of your last five projects—how many used DMC/Anchor as the main floss? two
7) Of the last five projects, if you didn’t use DMC/Anchor—what did you use? one was silk--overdyed and not (whatever Shepherd's Bush uses in their kits) and the others were a mix of Sampler Threads and Weeks possibly a Crescent Colours or two.
8) What needles do you prefer? 28 petites, contrary to Beth's theory of stitching: tall people prefer petite needles. I am short, and I like my needles petite.
9) What is the UGLIEST design you’ve encountered? Seriously, who has time to keep track? I think a lot of people choose the wrong fabric for Mirabilias and end up making a beautiful design not so beautiful...okay, ugly.
10) What is the most BEAUTIFUL design you’ve encountered? Although I've never stitched one, I have seen a Chatelaine or two that I thought were beautiful.
11) Who is your favourite designer? So difficult to pick just one!
12) Least favourite designer? Passione Ricamo. There is just something slightly off about her designs. Oh, and Margaret Sherry.
13) Will you/would you support a designer whose personal beliefs offended/angered you? I've stitched a number of projects from a designer who has kooky beliefs about Jesus (and his lost time in Britain) but I don't know the opinions of most designers. I do stop reading their blogs, however.
14) Do you have a lamp especially made for needleworkers/crafters? Yes, I have a Dazor that Pearl let me buy for $25. I also have an Ott-Lite, but I bought that at Office Depot, so you can hardly say it's a specialty lamp.
15) What brand of stitching lamp do you have/prefer? I don't use the magnifier that much, so I prefer the Ott.
16) What kind of environment best suits you when you are stitching? I like the couch. Preferably with the tv on.
17) Have you stitched any design more than once? Indeed, but oddly I have no photos of any of them finished! (Unfinished photo, included.) I stitched Kandace Thomas's "A Free Heart." It's a wedding sampler, and I did it for four different couples that I can think of.
18) Favourite design you have stitched and finished? I think it's Maureen Appleton's Floral Afghan. I'm going to have to get my mother to photograph that, because I finished it in the days before blogger let you include photos. (Those were the dark ages!)
19) Least favourite design you’ve stitched and finished? An Imaginating design I stitched for my cousin's wedding. I hate her only slightly more than the design. So froufrou.