In November, I tried to:
- See a movie--saw five: Pitch Perfect, Argo, Skyfall, Silver Linings Playbook, Lincoln (Wow!) My goal was to see 12 movies--one per month--and I'm at 14. I'll probably see a movie or two in December, but I don't have to.
- Read two books--finished Eyre Affair and Brag. My goal was 25 and I've hit it, but I will try to get two more done next month. Why not?
- Make 75 Christmas cards--I've made a start.
- Make seven Christmas gifts-- Again, I've made a start. The goal with this was to have, at this point, 14 of the 23 gifts I have to get made/bought/ordered. I only have three people left to buy for. And I'm at five presents to make.
- Blog every day--Big.Fat.Fail. Okay, I'm being too hard on myself: 29/30. I'm out of the contest prizes, but I think that still passes.
I've sat down and reviewed by yearly goals. Um...a little behind...so for December:
- See a movie
- Read two books
- Send Christmas cards
- Finish present making
- Finish That Dern Parrot
- Finish Star light Star Bright
- Finish 16th C Knot Garden
- Work on Home Sweet Home