Saturday, September 01, 2012

Goals

August:
  1. See a movie--Saw The Watch (better than I expected), Dark Knight Rises (better than #2), and Hit and Run (a cute little indie).
  2. Read two books--The Intuitionist, and started Women of the Silk. Not my best month...
  3. Focus on Star Light Star Bright until it is done--well this got reversed with the Owl Winder Pocket, but I've made good progress (shown here). 
  4. Return to Owl Winder Pocket --done! And finished
  5. If the two above get finished, return to That Dern Parrot --I didn't get there.
September
  1. See a movie
  2. Read two books
  3. New Rotation this is based on Molly's Challenge
  • Raise the Roof, Off the Deep End (Sept 1, 2, 3) 
  • Carriage House, A Mind Independent and Free (Sept 4, 5, 6) 
  • Good Housewife, Home Sweet Home (Sept 7, 8, 9)
  • LTD, 16th Century Knot Garden (Sept 10, 11, 12)
  • Little by Little, Star Light, Star Bright (Sept 13, 14, 15)
  • Mill Hill (Sticks), Love Me, Love My Dog (Sept 16, 17, 18)
  • Mirabilia, Emerald Mermaid (Sept 19, 20, 21)
  • Marquoir Bleu et Rouge (Sept 22, 23, 24)
  • Sheepish Designs, That Dern Parrot (Sept 25, 26, 27)
  • Holiday Sparrow, Tall Guys Christmas (Sept 28, 29, 30)
Full report on the vacation soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your new rotation system. It's intriguing.

riona said...

I'll be watching to see how your new rotation process works for you. With the multiple goals on my own Class Projects challenge list and my 2010-11 WIPs/UFO list, it might be something I should try. But for now, with the self-imposed deadline of Christmas 2012 for the Woodland Angel Christmas stocking I am working on for my grandson, I am devoting at least three days a week to that Teresa Wentzler project.

Margaret said...

Welcome back - I missed you. Once again I thought illness and decided it must be really bad this time. So pleased it was only a pleasant vacation!