Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Finish!

Thank you all for your comments of late. I'm sorry I'm not going to get to them today. I have been busy all day, and I'm about to rush out the door to see Orchestre R√©volutionnaire et Romantique at the Kimmel Center. I really shouldn't be posting, but I must.

I had hoped to finish this project for my SIL and BIL for Christmas. I had thought the framing deadline had passed, but I got an email last week saying it was 11/20. Woohoo! I got to work and finished last night. May I present Heartland House's Tree of Life Window (Frank Lloyd Wright). You can read more about its circumstances here.




12 comments:

xeyedmary said...

Beautiful! How was this to work on? I've often considered getting one of these...

Lee said...

A great FLW!

Casa Pearl said...

Congratulations on a lovely finish. And I hope you enjoy your show!

mainely stitching said...

That's gorgeous. And I'm with xeyedmary - how was this to work on?

Donna said...

Brava! What a lovely present this will be.

Megan said...

That is really beautiful!

Giovanna said...

Congrats! What an elegant design.

Colorado Stitcher said...

very nice!

Colorado Stitcher said...

very nice!

Kristen said...

Congratulations on your finish - it's lovely!

Charlene ♥ SC said...

That's really lovely. Hope they love it as much as we all do! Can't wait to see your framing selection.

C in DC said...

I love this piece!