- Finish-finish one project--yes! (pictured) Funnily enough, this is one that Siobhan thinks marks the point where L*K jumped the shark.
- Complete That Dern Parrot--no. Put aside for seasonal stitches
- 10 hours on Owl Winder Pocket--yes. (pictured)
- 10 hours on French Country Pumpkin--completed!
- 10 hours on Frost--nearly completed. I ran out of midnight GAST and Strawberry Sampler was out too. I really enjoyed stitching this one, and I think I might do the other design that comes with this pattern ("I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion") next year.
- One page of the marquoir--I did put a few stitches in, but nothing like a page's worth. My stitch night was given over to knitting a baby hat I ended up not even needing! (Pooh)
This is the time I traditionally turn my crafting time over to making Christmas presents. But I've already bought two. And found three more in an online shop that I am seriously considering. I'm wondering if this is the year I don't make things. It would seem frivolous given my underemployment. (I've signed a new freelance contract but have done precisely one hour's worth of work for them so far.) I'm going to think about October's goals for a bit.