- host a book party for Adrienne!--the book was read, my house was clean, the cake was fabulous, and much fun was had by all. Who cares if I had planned for us to eat home cooking on the patio? (The patio set was a shambles and we ordered in.) Big picture people. And it was fabulous meeting Adrienne.
- camp!--I love when I put easy things on the list. I went. I saw. I conquered.
- work on the marquoir--I undid last month's work. At least I am touching it regularly.
- work on WIP Lilybet's Spot Sampler II--fait accompli!
- work on WIP Hillside Sampling's Folk Art Threadkeep--I have finished the lettering. (Close up below.)
- work on class quilt--There were a couple of classes to which I showed up embarrassingly late. Fortunately this is adult school not regular school, and I was not kicked out of the class. Though perhaps I should have been because two of my strips of squares were so "off" that I had to resew them. At camp, I found a fantastic flannel version of one of the fabrics I used on the front--and bought it all. Nothing like having a cuddly cozy flannel backing. Love!
- keep stitching the threadkeep
- keep stitching on the marquoir
- make something for my dad's birthday**
- start an anniversary present for the dude
- class quilt
** The reason I chose the two Vegas charts is that it is my father's favorite place on earth. He might be going soon, if you catch my meaning.