The weather has been terrible, so I can't photograph the many things I have to show you from the latest trip to the clutter factory, also known as my parents' house. (Though one less Steiff, thanks to Stella, but don't tell my mother!) (That dog ripped the face clean off.)
Anyway, I got nothing. Here's last week's Friday Fill-Ins.
1. Plans and schedules get me nowhere.
2. I'm happy when things go according to plan.
3. The last thing I drank was water.
4. One of the most valuable things in my life is my family.
5. I like anchovies on my pizza.
(But I got to tell you this story. My sister and her friends were talking about what they liked on their pizza. One of them blurts, "I like muff on my pizza."
My sister says, "That's so funny. You said muff instead of mushrooms."
"I meant to say sausage," the friend clarifies.
Now we can't get pizza without suggesting muff as a topping.)
6. Dear November, so far, you suck.
7. And as for the weekend, Friday I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include cleaning the house and Sunday, I want to cook for my family!