Thanks for your encouragement on the job front. It's always nice to have your support.
Indeed, we've had many setbacks this month:
- Begin Flea Market Souvenir SAL 1/6--I did. Linda has zoomed past me!
- Work on mermaid SAL--I did and then I had to undo it all :(
- One Saturday, work on French marquoir --I had to read for my book group
- Start one of the Sheepish Seasons Linda sent when I was injured--I didn't get to it, but I have some time now.
- 10 hours on something from the WIP--I worked on Monthly Manias, November (photo soon)
- Finish-finish one project from the to-be-finished pile--I did two. Since I was working on flatfolds, it was as easy to do two as one. Not totally crazy about the trim join. I used really fat trim and it was hard to overlap. Maybe I'll put a button or something on to distract from the join. See below.
- Make an anniversary giveaway --Done and the lucky winner is...Danielle!
On left: Trilogy Happy Bunny Bunny Day
On right: EE&F Plum Pudding
I forgot to photograph the backing fabric. Bunny is backed in pink roses, picking up the color of the heart. And the Pudding is backed in black and white gingham that I tea dyed so that it matches the base of the cake stand.