Thursday, September 06, 2007

Winning is Everything!

Before the biscornu project took honors, the last time I won something was in the early 70s. At the Elk's father/daughter dinner, I won a radio. Okay, in high school I won a scholarship my senior year for some dumb essay that I wrote, but I didn't see a dime from that so it hardly felt like winning. (The night it was announced, my mother screamed like it was an Academy Award but I guess with two kids in private school, it counted to her.)

I have to report, I won again! Check it. Since I am almost the honorary listmaker of the internets, and I sometimes embarrass myself by making lists of lists to make, none of us should be surprised that by writing a list, I won a book for listmaking. It must have been all that training.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Woohoo! Congrats on another fabulous list!

Anonymous said...

Now that seems silly as you have already shown a talent for making lists!!

What I need is a "how to make lists and CARRY out the list" book!!!

Anyway - Congratulations!

Melissa said...

Congratulations on your win! I have notebooks and notebooks of lists around here. Mostly craft related, but lately I've been making lists of things to be grateful for instead of all the things I want to buy or need to do.