Sunday, November 05, 2006

round robin focus

I have been working on my best pal's round robin today, so no pictures, unfortunately. We are doing Christmas trees so she can hang it in her Christmas-miracle-baby's bedroom. My pattern was designed to be stitched on black fabric, but her fabric is ecru, so I'm worried that it's not green enough. It's sort of chartruese. I think she'll love it anyway.

Of course, this means I haven't been working on attaching the (twisted cord) trim. The worst thing that could have happened to me happened at the post office on Friday. The postal worker told me that it would take 4-6 weeks to get the presents to England by slow boat. Given that the dude's mum's present cost $11 to mail and it wasn't even that heavy, I'm a little bit worried about the ones that will weigh more--there's no way I can send them airmail. Nevertheless, I just have to mail them next week for surface to get them there on time. She should never have told me that. It. just. slows. me. down.

No comments: