Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Follow Your Dreams, You can Reach Your Goals, November

I'm not entirely sure what makes everyone think I've actually attached the trim. I just have found directions to help me do it. When I'm up for it. It might take a few more days of reading the instructions before I feel sufficiently fortified to actually follow them!

I'm not making any more Christmas presents this year, so I will turn my focus to finishing some of my ongoing projects this year. I had hoped to be down to four WIPS by January 1, 2007. Unlikely...unless my fingers fly. (I will be off my feet for the week of Thanksgiving because of my upcoming bunion surgery, so that should give me some more time to stitch!) I won't get down to four, but let's see what I can do.

1. Sissy's laptop bag
2. Work on best pal's round robin
3. Keep up with Start! the Marquoir
4. Dolly Mama Freebie Poodle

5. Elizabethan Rose
6. Bead the Toy Gatherer

I am also going to try to blog every day in November.

No comments: