Monday, May 03, 2004

Goal and You Shall Achieve

I know the title makes no sense. Goal's not a verb. But you can see what I was trying to get at and forgive me. You can forgive me because I have been keeping my lunatic pedantic grammarian ravings to myself.

I have achieved nearly three of the four goals I have set for this month, and it's only the 3rd! I began and completed the Eiffel Tower wedding present. I have the clock that I will insert it into, but I need some foam core board. I was just too sick to get off the couch this weekend. Next, I stitched the Bent Creek "You are My Sunshine" birth sampler up to the point where I need the kid's information. The fetus shall be expelled on or about June 5th, and I will be ready! And if you want to check out the pictures of these items, you will see that I have sorted things out so that I can post pictures again! I also went ahead and stitched the Tooth Fairy pocket pillow from Pine Mountain Designs. And my nieces don't even have a loose tooth in sight! It feels good to have had so many quick finishes, and I think it may spur me on to finish the afghan. I've just got two squares to backstitch. Unfortunately, it was a bazillion degrees here this weekend, and I had no desire to sit with all that acrylic in my lap. It's tough when you have to choose between a/c and tv.

No comments: