Saturday, June 20, 2020

June

You know how when you forget to save what you've just written and you have to rewrite, you lose all enthusiasm? Yeah, that.

This is Good Huswife's June Morning. I started it in January 2014, and the last time I stitched it was November 2017.

I've been working on projects one at a time these past few months, but I think I can attribute that to just having a little bit to do on each (say, one or two weeks worth of stitching). This one has a lot further to go, and I've had a Big Idea percolating for a while. So June Morning may be abandoned soon. It seems like I should stop at the end of June anyway. 


5 comments:

Angela said...

One of the good things about staying home is to be able to do a little more of needle work. I love cross stitch. I like crafts, it keeps us sane. I can't knit which is sad! Hope you will show the end embroidered work. Have a good week!

Robin in Virginia said...

I love the colors on your dark background, Nikki. Enjoy your day!

Julie said...

Very colourful

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great colours, good luck with your project

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice work, I love the way the colours pop on the bright fabric.
Intrigued by your big idea!