Friday, March 01, 2019

Craft Month

2018 output

Traditionally, I would come here in March to show you a craft a day. Sadly, not this month. I haven't picked up a needle since I finished that snowman ornament just before Christmas.

Even though my word for the year is move, I haven't yet applied it to my crafting life. I have started taking some exercise classes, reading more, and making changes around the house. But crafting is on the list, and I am adding things each month.

I may have said I'd move but I didn't specify a tempo.





10 comments:

Astrids dragon said...

At least you're moving! What you have stitched looks great, I hope you get a needle in hand soon.

Robin in Virginia said...

I enjoyed seeing the stitch projects in your photo collage. I hope you pick up a needle soon. Have you been doing any paper crafting? Thinking of you!

lewmew said...

I think we all go through slumps - especially when other things need to take precedence. Your stitching mojo will return!

Julie said...

The sleds are cute.
Sounds like you are taking time to think of you at the moment, sounds prefect.

R's Rue said...

Love.

diamondc said...

Anna: I find it harder to move and be motivated in the winter.


Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I do miss your posts and your stitching too. Hopefully your mojo will move back in soon.

Robin said...

I think everything has a season and sometimes we just need a break. I definitely need to be in the mood to stitch or garden or move!

رامز المثاليه said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
رامز المثاليه said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.