And there are literally hundreds of things you can put in the jar to give as gifts:
- Darby of Life with the Hawleys made a manicure set.
- Desiree of 36th Avenue shows sunshine in a jar.
- Becca of Cul de Sac Cool has recipes for baking mixes.
- Classy Clutter made a spa pampering kit.
- Southern State of Mind has the perfect holiday survival kit with booze!
- Candy--do I need a link, really? It's just a jar filled with candy.
- Love grows wild gives you hot chocolate.
- Jarspot--where they love them some mason jar--has a sewing kit.
- and most apropos, mushroom soup from Relish.
I went with a sewing kit that was filled with the seventies--avocado, orange, and harvest gold threads and flosses. Because seriously, they are bringing mushrooms back into home decor from the seventies. (Trust me people, I was there!)