Tuesday, March 09, 2010

A Little Sea Bathing Would

Last week I popped over to the Strawberry Sampler to see what was new and spend the whopping gift certificate I got for Christmas. Unfortunately, I waited too long and some of the stuff I wanted to check out was already snapped off the shelves. I did, however, find space for Shores of Hawk Run Hollow and Chessie and Me's Strawberry Banke. When we were little, my mom used to take us to Strawbery Banke to see the historical houses. Molly and I waxed nostalgic about our visits there and to other living museums (Sturbridge Village, Colonial Williamsburg, and such). A skein of Turkish Red also jumped in my basket and thus, I can present:


a Sampler Girl freebie

And I do believe that is true.

8 comments:

Terri said...

Really cute. I like it :)

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

This Terri also said, "Really cute!" and I too think it's true. I'd especially like a little sea bathing on a warm beach right now. Might help relax the knots in my neck and back!

Catherine said...

Too cute! How are you going to finish this one?

Nic said...

Very sweet - I think it's one of my favourite Sampler Girl designs.

Bit nippy here yet for the seaside, but have a good time - and some sea bathing - in Florida!

Alice said...

Cute finish, I agree with the sentiment.

Casa Pearl said...

I have yet to make it to Strawberry Banke but thought of it when I saw that chart name. Maybe I will finally get there this summer....

KarenV said...

Sweet finish, congrats!

Siobhán said...

Love the finish! Your CB finish looks great, too.