Wednesday, June 04, 2008

From Hip to be Squared

What is in the back of your car? A southeastern Pennsylvania atlas, a squeegee, an ice scraper, a roll of paper towels, two empty soda bottles, an empty McDonald's cup.
What color is your toothbrush? blue
Name one person that made you smile today? It's early for smiling yet.
What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Waiting at the bus stop.
What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Turning on my computer.
What is your favorite candy bar? Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Have you ever been to a strip club? No, my friends brought the stripper to me.
What is the last thing you said aloud? Uh huh.
What is the best ice cream flavor? Moose Tracks
What was the last thing you had to drink? a glass of water
What are you wearing right now? A brown skirt with green leaves and red and blue flowers with a brown sleeveless jersey and an olive green sweater.
What was the last thing you ate? an English muffin with cashew butter.
Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Yes, a swim trunks for the dude.
When was the last time you ran? I sort of jogged to the bus stop when I thought we were missing the bus.
The last sporting event you watched? French open
What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Kettle Corn
Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on Myspace? I don't do Myspace.
Ever go camping? Yes. But I don't think I shall do it again.
Do you take vitamins daily? No, don't tell my dad.
Do you go to church every Sunday? No, don't tell my mom (just joking, she knows)
Do you have a tan? No. I'm a little peely-wally these days.
Do you like Chinese food over pizza? Yes.
Do you drink your soda with a straw? Sometimes
What did your last text message say? That chess bitch sent u a book. (The dude won a round of fantasy chess. I know! He asked Shahade to sign it and she congratulated him on winning the fantasy chess and told him to teach chess to all the women in his life. I've declined, but maybe he can interest the others.)
Are you some-one's best friend? I hope so.
What are you doing tomorrow? Going to the doctor.
Look to your left, what do you see? A bookacase full of magazines, a photo of the dude and my dad, a photo of the dude and me at our wedding, and a piece of art best pal gave me.
What color is your watch? the face is dark forest green
What do you think of when you think of Australia? Miles Franklin.
Do you use chap stick? I have a lot of lip balms; one of the ones in my nightstand is a Chap Stick.
What is your birthstone? Opal
What is your favorite number? 6
Do you have a dog? No :(
Last person you talked to on the phone? Kiki
Have you met anyone famous? Sure.
Any plans today? After work I have to go an Annual Meeting for my alumnae club. But first I have to pick up the veg from the CSA.
How many states have you lived in? Four.
Ever go to college? Yes.
Do you dye your hair? Well, I pay someone to do that for me.
Biggest annoyance in your life right now? The bandage on my right long finger.
Last song listened to? Romeo Void, "Just Too Easy." (We were listening to Fred in my sister's car.)
Can you say the alphabet backwards? Yes.
Do you have a maid service clean your house? Yes.
Are you jealous of anyone? Yes, the people leaving my office for better jobs.
Is anyone jealous of you? Wouldn't you be?
Do you love anyone? Yes.
Do any of your friends have children? Almost all.
Do you eat healthy? No.
What do you usually do during the day? Work, write.
Do you hate anyone that you know right now? No, hating takes too much energy.
Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Yes.
What color is your car? Black.
Do you like cats? No, I'm allergic.
Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes.
How did you get your worst scar? Right now it was having bunion surgery but we'll have to see how the skin graft heals...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really want to join a CSA. Didn't get my act together for this year. Hopefully next year. But it is sad that I live in "The Garden State" and there are so few CSAs near me.

Jenna said...

What's a CSA?