Sunday, January 03, 2021

Mill Hill Santas finished

Just in time to put the ornaments away, I finished two Arctic Circle Santas--Nunavut Santa and Greenland Santa. 

I finished stitching Nunavut after um ... five years, started for Debbie's Crazy Ultimate January Challenge. I also want to correct my previous statement that the sable and pebble beads were in the same pack. The pebble beads were sort of gray-brown and I was using them as if they were two different beads because I can't read instructions. Once I realized my mistake I was too far along, so no sable beads appear in this piece. Oh well.


I finish-finished (um, glued on felt backing and cut out) Greenland Santa which I finished stitching in 2016. You all, there is some sadness in that craft room-cum-home office. A number of unfinished projects of all sorts. Now that I'm hanging out in there regularly (like many, I have been work from home since March 13) I'm feeling more compelled to get stuff done. I'll keep you updated about that vague goal.



4 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on the great finishes.

Linda

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely finishes, I might do a few more beaded ornaments this year

Robin in Virginia said...

Both Santas are darling. Well done on getting them finished!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Love these Santas! Especially their fine moustaches.