Friday, November 01, 2019

Back to Blogging

It's November, and I think coming up with a daily post might help bring me back to blogging. For a while, I was thinking it probably wasn't worth it. I mean, who even reads blogs any more? (And then I remembered how much pleasure I took in blogging when I first started...when so few people were in this space and there wasn't even a way for readers to comment!)


I'm sure everyone has seen this by now—at least three different people shared it with me—but I think it raises an interesting question: 
Do you rescue other people's unfinished projects? 

I think this is an interesting project she is undertaking, but I've got to get my own half-started projects done before I die at 99. (God rest her soul.)

12 comments:

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

My Mother stitched this piece years ago

Anne said...

I am soooo happy to see you blogging again! Oh happy day!

Ann said...

You've been missed!

Margaret said...

I am pleased to see you back as I had been worried something dire had happened to you.

sheila said...

welcome back

Robin in Virginia said...

Good to see your post this morning! While this is an interesting project, I probably wouldn't have rescued it. There are too many here that are waiting to be stitched! Enjoy your weekend!

Linda said...

Nice to have you back Nikki.

Linda

Donna said...

Welcome back. I currently have some "rescue" projects both in progress and lined up. But it's because they were started by my friend who passed away in 2018. Every time I work on them, I can hear her laughing.

jhm said...

Welcome back! SO good to hear from you again. People still read blogs!!!

Jackie

Jennifer said...

Hooray!! (And I'm not going to lie, I had to put some effort into remembering how commenting on blogs works)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

How wonderful to see you back! I'm still going with the blogging and the hops. The community may be smaller but it's still as friendly.

Astrids dragon said...

Welcome back!
Sometimes I'll rescue a piece if it's something I think I would have actually stitched.