Wednesday, March 21, 2018

I Don't Like Spiders and Snakes

When I started thinking about crafting for Halloween, this Deranged Centerpiece from Martha Stewart was one of the first ideas I settled on. I got the spiders and snakes from Amazon because I couldn't find smallish (or cheap) snakes anywhere. In fact, plastic animals (including dragons and dinosaurs) cost more than I think they should generally! LOL. (The dude is rubbing off on me.)

I don't think I'd like the person who sent me these much. But what a perfectly creepy Halloween decoration!

5 comments:

Linda said...

I don't like creatures either but it is a cute piece.

Linda

Annie with the ducks said...

You could probably find cheap snakes, spiders etc at a Dollar Store (aka Dollar Tree, Dollar General) but closer to Halloween.

Beth said...

Nice...and creepy!

Robin in Virginia said...

What a creepy table piece! Well done!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The perfect creepy table centre. You could use gummy worms, they would be cheaper and edible when you've finished with it.