Saturday, March 24, 2018

I Don't Like Spiders and Snakes, Part II....


Actually I do like this spider. Just so adorable! I think this is my favorite craft so far!
There was a bit of a "everything lingers on Pinterest longer than it should" moment. I looked at the directions to these spiders on Monday, and by Tuesday the website wasn't working. Then I tried it on my phone and it worked again. Fortunate because the template was helpful. Here's the link. Let me know if you make one.

I might make more of these myself!




4 comments:

diamondc said...

Anna: Totally love this spider, but the link does not work, I will try my IPAD and IPhone

Catherine

Robin in Virginia said...

Cute spider especially since it doesn't look creepy and/or hairy! Enjoy your Sunday.

Beth said...

I quite like that! I have fused glass insects and this design fits right in.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great spider and a very adaptable design too. You could add wings (and remove a pair of legs!) or make the body fluffy.