Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Halloween Week Begins!

I saw this cute spider Halloween card by Maile Belles at Simply Stamped. I didn't have the same spider stamp, but I sort of thought it was unnecessary. I used last year's Halloween DSP from Stampin Up for the bodies and coordinating card stock for the heads. I drew legs (this is where my theory of not needing the stamp fell apart) and ran the card through the Big Shot with the Spider Web embossing folder (retired). Then I searched the craft room--it's in a STATE, y'all--for the google eyes. I knew they were on the craft table which really needs to be excavated. I just stuck my hands under all the junk and felt around. It actually took me under half an hour to find them. Given my method, I was kind of surprised by that!

So yes, Craft Month is helping me #cre8time, but it's also making a giant mess. As usual.

6 comments:

Linda said...

Love the spiders Nikki.

Linda

Robin in Virginia said...

Not a fan of spiders, but your cards are adorable.

diamondc said...

Anna: These cards are adorable.

Blessings
Catherine

Beth said...

Love the big buggy eyes!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Yay Hallowe'en and googly eyed spiders.

Julie said...

The googly eyes are adorable