Friday, December 01, 2017

Three-Day Rotation

Goals for December. I don't know who I'm kidding, I'm going to be running around with my hair on fire most of this month, especially since I am still sick, sleeping on the couch, hacking up a lung, and trying not to break a rib when I cough. Still, aim high and all that. I'm going bck to the three-day rotation and to try to get some things finished, so I've included smalls. (Clever girl!)
Here's a photo of Stella asking permission
to get on the couch. Another pretty face.

December:
  1. Twisted Threads, Ortilda the Witch
  2. Our Souls
  3. 47 Hearts
  4. Deruta Biscornu
  5. Love Me, Love My Dog
  6. St Nick's Noel
  7. Tis the Season
  8. Drawn Thread, Four Fat Friends
  9. Lapland Santa
  10. Nunavut Santa 

6 comments:

Beth said...

Hope you and Stella feel better soon. That should be your primary goal.

Robin in Virginia said...

So, was Stella given permission? How can you resist that face? Rest and more rest this weekend with a side of stitching!

diamondc said...

Anna: You have a lovely rotation going.
I hope you are feeling better soon.

Blessings
Catherine

diamondc said...

Anna: Stella's face is so adorable, how can you refuse.

Blessings
Catherine

Brigitte said...

A three day rotation sounds good, maybe I should try this as well with my too many WIPs. At least for a while. Good luck with it.

Beth said...

All things considered (illness)it was a most productive month.