Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Tis the Season

I didn't get much time to stitch yesterday but I did complete one of the snowflake motifs and start (just barely) the lettering on Tis the Season by Blackbird. You can see how it looked the last time I took it out for a spin here. I am stitching on the called for fabric with the Belle Soie silks.

As I was deciding on a title for this post, I went with the project name. For a split second, I thought well, it's too soon to refer to The Season but then I remembered that I saw the Hershey's kiss handbell advertisement and I groaned inwardly realizing we are a week out from Thanksgiving!

And I have made precisely zero Christmas cards.

I need a schedule!

5 comments:

Pamela said...

I like this. It's interesting to see the progress when you link to the previous post about it.

Robin in Virginia said...

Very pretty bird! I think I saw that Hershey kisses bell commercial back in October and I sat there shaking my head. Too early!

Linda said...

Love the color of the bird Nikki.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely design.
Christmas cards are easy here. The Small Boy is coerced into making one at school, then they print as many as we want, with his name on the back, raising money for the school and saving me from making any effort except writing in them.

Beth said...

Having seen my second cardinal in Michigan this summer (the first was in Hawaii), I am still suffering from Cardinal Lust and Withdrawl. Love this design.