Friday, November 03, 2017

Ta Da!

I finished something!

This is Tada Snowguy by Amy Bruecken Designs. I stitched it on a plain purple. Maybe WDW Peoria Purple? I subbed a lot of the colors for things I had.

CC Brown Sugar - DMC 830
CC Blueberry Tart - WDW Aqua
CC Blackbeard - GA Black Licorice
CC Red Ribbon - DMC 321
CC Lobster Claw -  GA Orange Marmalade
GA Porcelain - DMC white (My Porcelain was too pink.)
All the rest were the called for colors.

This is Special K's 2107 Christmas ornament.

PS: Stella looks so sad in that birthday picture because she's sick. She has an upper respiratory infection and some gut issues. She's got antibiotics and we're countering with probiotics and (her absolute favorite!) Greek yogurt. Hopefully she'll be her usual self in a short while.

8 comments:

jhm said...

Cute!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great finish!

3 out of 3 posts and 3 out of 3 comments from me too!

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finish Nikki.

Linda

Kristen said...

Adorable! I love that purple fabric.

Robin in Virginia said...

Sorry Stella is feeling poorly. Hope she is feeling back to her normal self soon.

Julie said...

Sweet finish.

Beth said...

I like Amy's use of color - Crayola crayon bright!

Suz said...

Wonderful!