|Frustrated again by creating a collage, missing a few projects.|
- Stitch more smalls--I stitched nine, which is slightly fewer than 2013 (11) but more than none.
- Finish-finish 12 stitched pieces--I finish-finished six. Considering in my mid-year review I hadn't done any, that's pretty good!
- Keep the craft room tidy--I'm not a Natural Born Housekeeper. In July, I hired housekeepers but I had to fire them in November. (They left the back door unlocked for the second time.) I am going to find a new one because, god, that was a fantastic few months!
- Make cards in advance of needing them--I tried. And then I stopped trying, but I somehow sent only handmade cards to people.
- Plan Craft Month, and work ahead--what I couldn't plan for was how sick I got in March.
- Stitch two threads each night--Started well, didn't keep it up.
- Start projects so that I have 31 on the go. Can you believe I failed at this? There were a few new starts that I never got to!
- Complete stitching eight pieces (in addition to the smalls)--One, the Thistle, but I may finish Green Snowman tonight.
I did do some things that hadn't made the list as well, like taking a six week knitting class and getting 2/3 of the way through two baby dresses and knitting two cocoons and taking beading classes and doing an exchange or two (where I made nine items all told).
At the beginning of the year, I showed you my sparkly life workbook and my word of the year--connect. And even though I didn't return to the notebook as often as I might have (monthly), I do feel like we connected more with our friends. We spent a lot more time saying yes to the people who mattered, and even though our weekend were eventually taken over by babies, we saw a lot more of our friends. That was happy-making. A good year if not my stitchiest. Happy New Year!