Saturday, November 22, 2014

Wild Friday Night

Last night I was out late...stamping with the girls. We know how to have a wild time! :p

I started working on my Christmas cards. I had selected a few ideas from Pinterest that I knew I could make with my friend's stamps. I stamped all the pieces first; those have gone no further: no coloring, no cutting, no gluing together. Instead, I turned my attention to these pinwheels with birds. I only completed a few of them, but I did cut out all the squares. It uses my most favorite Stampin' Up designer paper, Be of Good Cheer. Now I am down to the last scraps. :(   (On the other hand, I have used the paper, which is the point!)

4 comments:

Von said...

What a great design that pinwheel is! Love your take on a wild Friday night! :D

Beth W said...

That's an adorable design! What a conundrum...buy more to keep making a design you like, and risk (once again) having excess to use, or find a new design to continue using what you have. Hmmm....good luck!

Marcy said...

Sounds too wild for me. Love your pinwheel!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, but geez, that's a lot of cutting.