Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Can't Leave You Hangin'

Sweet Baby Rea
Loving: Nieces. Two (more) of them! And now they are both home and ready to keep their parents on their toes!
Needing: See "Planning."
Making: Dinner. And that means lots of new recipes for vegetables I've never cooked before (fava beans, garlic scapes, etc). (Check out my new board on Pinterest, "What the Hell, Farm Share.") 
Planning: Vacations! Vancouver, Maine, Seattle...
Reading: The Rosey Project, You're Wearing That? and Looking for Alaska. The first was cute but I always find it troubling when the love of a good woman can cure....(in this case Aspergers/borderline Aspergers). As my mother always said, "never marry with intent to change [him]."
Watching: Films! We're taking them out of the library and also heading over to the Bryn Mawr Film Institute more regularly. This week we've seen American Hustle and Chef. 
Listening: Bach Harpsichord Concertos. And this weekend, Ryan Adams.
Special K


15 comments:

Mouse said...

awwww they are adorable ... :) good luck with the plans :) love mouse xxxx

Deanne J said...

So sweet, congrats Auntie

Donna said...

Happy to hear the family is reunited. Babies are a wonder.

Hazel said...

Gorgeous and gorgeous!! Love them. xx

DebbieSFL said...

Gorgeous and that wonderful black hair!!! Glad the family is all together now :)

Margaret said...

They're both so cute! So I guess baby Rea doesn't mind having her arms bundled. lol!

Monica said...

I have twins! Twins are awesome!, how wonderful they are both home! BTW I love the baby pouches!!

Anonymous said...

<3 those babies!! And did I just read "Maine" as a vacation destination???

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

What amazing little bundles they are and that black hair! Super sweet!

Beth said...

My goodness but does Sweet Baby Rae ever have a head of hair! Sounds like lots of good plans, books, movies and cooking! Don't forget to include Baby Time!

Kathy A. said...

They are so very cute!

Thoeria said...

awwwww......how cute are they!!! Baby Rea looks like she's stolen all her sister's hair :D They are absolutely adorable!!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Awww....sweet baby twins :) Oh my I remember those sleepless days (months)...and give their Mommy a big hug. Shes going to need a big hug now and again to reassure her that all is well and everyone is getting all they need. I struggled a lot with that aspect.

Unknown said...

So very precious. They'll be outgrowing their cocoons before you know it (and before anyone's ready for it). So, so very cute!

Jennifer said...

YAY they're home!!!! Such sweet little girls.

Also, would you pack me in your suitcase so I can go to Maine too? :-)