My very tiny goals for this month:
- Five new crazy starts: One, Two, Three, Four, Five
- Work on WIPs with the goal of finishing at least four this year: I had a finish!
- Stitch a monthly ornament: I apologize to Silverlotus. I go all half-cocked and sign up for the ornament SAL. I put the posting dates in my calendar, and still my ornament isn't completed. But it should be by tomorrow. I'll post it then.
In the meantime, here's a pretty picture. Well, it's a picture of a pretty thing. The picture itself leaves a lot to be desired. (It's dark out. Cut me some slack!) This is the progress I've made on Star Light Star Bright by Little by Little. The last time I had it out it looked like this. I have just one word to go before I fill the night sky with stars. Very close now.
I'm going to stick with my Molly Rotation for February--three days on ten projects (so I guess I'll need to borrow some days from March!)
- Lady Gray, Lilybet (1-3)
- Black Snowman, Shepherd's Bush (4-6)
- February's Ornament (7-9)
- Me & You Sampler, Midsummer Night (10-12)
- Crazy Love, Cross Eyed Cricket (13-15)
- Boris, Plum Street (16-18)
- That Dern Parrot, Sheepish Designs (19-21)
- Off the Deep End, Raise the Roof (22-24)
- Treasured Tulips, Nutmeg Needle (25-27)
- A Mind Independent and Free, Carriage House (28-March 2)