- See a movie--I didn't...
- Read two books--I didn't even read one.
- New Rotation this is based on Molly's Challenge
- Raise the Roof, Off the Deep End (Sept 1, 2, 3)--see progress here.
- Carriage House, A Mind Independent and Free (Sept 4, 5, 6)--see progress here.
- Good Housewife, Home Sweet Home (Sept 7, 8, 9)--see progress here.
- LTD, 16th Century Knot Garden (Sept 10, 11, 12)--see progress here.
- Little by Little, Star Light, Star Bright (Sept 13, 14, 15)--see progress here.
- Mill Hill (Sticks), Love Me, Love My Dog (Sept 16, 17, 18)--see progress here.
- Mirabilia, Emerald Mermaid (Sept 19, 20, 21)--see progress here.
- Marquoir Bleu et Rouge (Sept 22, 23, 24)--I stitched one small letter. Not even worth showing.
- Sheepish Designs, That Dern Parrot (Sept 25, 26, 27)--no.
- Holiday Sparrow, Tall Guys Christmas (Sept 28, 29, 30)--nope.
Because October begins another season of Christmas Crafting with My Hair on Fire. Now that's a reality show I'd like to see. No ugly families layering on spangles and sequins and pancake make-up trying to make themselves pretty. Just a woman and her glue gun trying to make respectable gifts for her family on time and under budget. (I added those last two categories to appeal to the Apprentice viewers.) Someone get DIY Network on the line!
- See a movie
- Read two books
- Make 75 Christmas cards
- Decide on what gifts to make for 23 family members; make seven.