- Start nine new projects in my Modified Crazy January Challenge. (Nine because that's how many I completed last year in the original challenge.) This does say "start" so I have completed this one! But I did mean "finish" too. I'm doing pretty well here having started all nine and finished five!
- Finish 1/3 of my WIPs, or six I have finished Button Border Pumpkins, Snowman Stocking and I'm working diligently on Star Light Star Bright. So that's about halfway.
- Expand my freelance business, including getting my website running by January 31. Oh, that website. Hmmm.
- Read more, at least 25 books and preferably from our shelves. I have been keeping up with this very well. Of the 19 books I've read, 14 have been from our shelves and eight have made their way to the library book sale making room for new ones, of course!
- See one movie a month. We've been doing very well with this too though it's still difficult to keep up with all we want to see.
- Do two punch needle pieces. I guess I should start one of these...
It's hard to believe we're halfway through 2012. Some of the things I have done that aren't on this list include making a new garden, taking an unexpected trip to England, and training Stella for her canine good citizen test next week. She's still not great with the supervised separation, so wish us luck!
|Anxious? Who? Me?|