Goals for February:
- Get the work website up--I was supposed to meet with my sister and one of our friends to work together on this. We've delayed ourselves by four weeks, one week at a time. I am going to have to try a new approach.
- See a movie--saw Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (fun!); The Artist (good but not nearly as great as you'd hope)
- Read two books--read Christie's ABC Murders and Tina Fey's Bossypants
- Do those little craft room projects-- reorganized the shelving unit, decoupaged pots, made embroidery hoop wall art. (I'd still like to make a dresser scarf and a sewing machine cover.)
- Finish the Curse of the Raven--finished!
- Work on Snowman '10*--finished!
- Work on Red Snowman*--finished (At right, Shepherd's Bush kit.)
*Breaking News* The Bodleian Library (Oxford) will be displaying a piece of needlework completed by Jane Austen when she was 12. It will be displayed for one day only, March 1, as it is in private hands.
- See a movie
- Read two books
- March is national craft month. I am going to try to complete a craft a day. Call me crazy! Some will be small, no doubt. I've started a list so that I have plenty of ideas and can make sure I have all the materials in place. There might be a giveaway or two as well. Watch this space.
- Stitch in my free time.