People keep pissing me off:
- the woman who brought her breakfast to the dog park. WTF? Dogs and food. That'll end happily.
- the little dog people who insist on bringing their dogs into the big dog side.
- Philadelphia for sending me three sets of tax documents when I made under $1000 in the city last year. Really, how much can I owe them? And I prepaid based on the much higher 2009 city income. So stop pushing--you owe me.
- Kate Middleton, who should spell her nickname "Cate" since she is Catherine. (The dude assures me that England doesn't do Cate-with-a-C. So really, all of England is annoying me.)
- the woman who curated the art show of one of the organizations I'm involved in.
- people who write boring blog posts. (Here's something I did. Here's another thing I did. And then we went here, and then we went there.)
- bloggers who really need to learn to use a semicolon. I'm also annoyed that making corrections in the comments is considered rude.
- people who write "would of" when they mean "would've." (Also could of, should of, must of.) Especially when they work in schools. What kind of a role model are you? (Here's a hint: under no circumstances would a person write "of" after would, could, or should. Even the state of West Virginia knows this.)
- People who can't spell "lose." Seriously. How the fuck does that happen?
I'm crawling back under my rock now.