Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Crazy

Thank you all so much for your willingness to shower my grandmother with cards. I am going to talk to Auntie Em to see if she would be willing to pick up from a PO Box. Then I will rent one for the old broad. If not, I guess you'll have to send them to me. I'll let you know the plan. Her birthday is March 13th so we have some time.

We are, however, running low on time before January and the Crazy January Challenge. As soon as I get home, I'm going to have to run out to the Strawberry Sampler to get a few supplies. But I have my list, and the dude gave me a gift certificate including a chauffer out to Chadds Ford. (Glen Mills, actually.)

Here is my final list:

  1. With Thy Needle and Thread, Hoppin' Along Sampler
  2. Sheepish Designs, That Dern Parrot
  3. Sampler Collection, Willow Trees Sampler
  4. Sisters and BFs, Button Border Pumpkin
  5. Cricket Collection, Frost
  6. Sisters and BFs, Winter Peace
  7. Shepherd's Bush, Blue Snowman
  8. Just Nan, Tricky Tweets {Screamy Mimi}
  9. Just Nan, Owl Winder Pocket
  10. Lizzie*Kate, Dog Lessons for People
  11. Mill Hill Sticks, Love Me, Love My Dog
  12. Raise the Roof, Off the Deep End
  13. JBW, French Country Pumpkin
  14. Shepherd's Bush, Christian's Stocking
  15. Hands to Work, Love, Me
The last two are in honor of The Wedding of 2011, and I don't mean that English one. Poor Jersey's stocking didn't match the rest of the family's. He took it like a man, though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I finished Dog Lessons For People this month ... and while it was very simple, it caused me to swear a great deal. the top line gave me such a problem, mainly because I'm a moron and took it out twice for no reason ... other then that top line, I had a great time with it.

Siobhán said...

Oh! Going to TSS. Gift cert to TSS. Oh, the pain. Show us some stash photos when you can!

I have my rubbermaid container filled with stuff for the challenge, but I still haven't made a final selection. I have a feeling I'll know what my 15 projects will be on January 15, as I select the last one.

Happy new year!