- continue to work on the marquoir--I worked on this a bit at stitch night, November 19.
- finish messenger bags--I finished the brown one and the blue one will be completed tonight. I just have the lining to insert and the handles to apply.
- make Mortal Peril clock--I just have to add the hands (photo when it's light out again)
- stitch Beneath the sea by November 20--done!
- knit brown scarf--done!
- knit two more washcloths--done!
- make four floral boxes--not quite. I think the prospect of making 120 paper flowers is too daunting.
- string bracelet--done!
- finish Christmas cards--I'm bringing this project to Friday's craft circle.
- work on my quilt--what was I thinking??
- blog every day--yes, but next year remind me to be more cheerful!
I also knit a scarf for my FIL who admired the brown one.
By December 23:
- Sew green coasters
- Sew red coasters
- Sew blue coasters
- Make owl pillow
- Make milk bath
- Make foot soak
- Make sea salt scrub
- Make pet t-shirts
- Make and send Christmas cards
- Make Remote Holder pillow
- Think of gifts for two nephews who aren't into Harry Potter
- Maybe make a chess set for the dude
- Work on marquoir
- work on Monthly Mania (March, September, December), Heart in Hand
- work on Snowman Stocking, Bent Creek
- Finish-finish four more pieces to double the finishing accomplished in 2010