Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Summer of Love: This is It.

The whole damn family--okay I exaggerate--a lot of us went out to Hershey Park to ride rollercoasters yesterday. (It's the least crowded day of the season.) Maggie would approve, and she'll be back next week.

Today, however, the Summer of Love comes crashing to a close. Instead of using the cold and unfeeling Random List Generator, I threw some paper scraps into a bowl.
Then we waited for the dude to come home.

I tried to thrust the bowl o'scraps into his face when he got home, but he will have his niceties. (Stupid English). So after he was fed and watered, he reached in and...

drew Silverlotus's name. Send me your blah blah blah and all that.

Now I have to come up with content for Tuesdays and Thursdays. It feels like I'm back in school.

But I do appreciate you all taking this excess off my hands! And stopping by to see what sort of random question I was asking. And for answering, even if you wouldn't take the stuff. Ta!

5 comments:

mainely stitching said...

I'd dearly love to ride a roller coaster - it's been more years than I care to admit to since the last time. I keep waiting for one of my kids to be interested, but so far, no luck. ;)

Silverlotus said...

Yay! I'll send you an email really soon. :D

Laura said...

We were in Hershey last week for DD's birthday. I don't do coasters but we had fun in the waterpark. That giant bucket that tips over every 10 minutes or so was crazy. I've never seen anything like it.

Real Live Woman said...

Wish I knew Labor Day was the least crowded day. We were there on Sunday and it was fairly crowded, but a gorgegous day. Our 8-year-old daughter and I rode the Sidewinder for the first time.

Alice said...

Love Hershey Park! Good luck with finding Tuesday and Thursday content!