Tuesday, August 17, 2010

runningrunningrunningrunningrunningrunning

I am getting ready for our trip to Maine, so I haven't been stitching. I have a giant list of things to do that seems to be getting longer instead of shorter. Sigh.

Thank you so much for your good wishes for my sister. We're so happy! We've heard talk that it may be a destination wedding. Preliminary destination: Grand Cayman (click on the "photo tour" and then "weddings and events"; some destination!). But they haven't even decided on a date, so deciding what to do on my Grand Cayman vacation might be premature.

And thank you for the warm reception for my grandmother's movie reviews. Don't forget--I'll see her next Monday, and I'm bringing your questions!

Finally, I've got some charts for...


Miss Quoted! Please send me blah blah blah.

The giveaways will be on hold while we vacation in Maine and will return August 26th. Thanks for playing.

4 comments:

Silverlotus said...

Darnit, I'm always second. :P

Congrats to Miss Quoted, and bon voyage to you, Anna.

Oh, and I think a destination wedding is fabulous, for what it's worth. (Which isn't much, I'm sure.) We did it, in Mexico, and it was wonderful and way cheaper than other options.

Best Pal said...

Wait, wait - she's getting married? Pls email with details! Congrats to all!

BP

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful trip to Maine and eat lots of lobsters and clams for us. We don't get an August 26th this year. We fly out of LAX on the 25th and land in Australia on the 27th. Somehow the 26th is missing somewhere over the International date line.

The Queen Bee said...

Here's a question..... I didn't read the previous comments so I hope someone didn't already ask but I did give this some thought. Your Grandmother strikes me as someone who has lived life to the fullest but if she could have a 'do over' what would it be? Just something simple.... like more vacations, more time with the kids, whatever. Maybe we all can learn something so we don't have the same regret.

Safe travels.... Pam