The June goals list:
- Anniversary present for the dude--about halfway
- Complete Flea Market Souvenir--nope, but we're getting close
- Finish-finish one project from the to-be-finished pile--nope
- Make an anniversary giveaway--Done but drawing pushed to July
- Use up the red paper scraps--I'm a month behind, just finishing up the white scraps.
The rest of the month will be "Christmas in July." My stitching will focus on the Christmas pieces in my WIP pile.
- Shepherd's Bush, Reed's Stocking
- Shepherd's Bush, Anna's Stocking
- Mirabilia, Christmas Elf
- Heart in Hand, Monthly Mania, December
- Bent Creek, Snowman Stocking
- Heart's Content, Merry and Bright
- Dimensions Kit, Santa
I cannot close without a shout out to Barbara for making me a little treat in thanks for the birthday present I sent. Completely unnecessary but deeply appreciated all the same.
Barbara writes that this is Five Birds by Barrick Samplers stitched with HDF silk. It is stuffed with wool roving to keep my needles and pins sharp. The backing fabric is outstanding, though you can't see how orange those gold bits are. I love it. Someone else loves it too. She's always trying to put her mouth on it--pretty much her answer to everything in the world. In homage to Barbara who always leaves us with photos of one or all of her brood, I give you Stella's "glamour shot."